Creating innovative work across art forms for adults and children, and providing opportunities for free engagement for participants of all ages in the creation of our work, requires investment.
As an independent not-for-profit artistic company (charity number 1069144) Fevered Sleep needs to raise £250,000 each year in addition to regular funding from Arts Council England.
You can support us:
- by making a donation:
- by joining us for The Brilliant Tea Party, on Saturday 6th July 2013
- via our shop
- when you shop online via Give as you Live by making us your charity of choice when you register
We are a small and dynamic organisation with bold ambition so your investment has a very large impact. It enables us to:
- Create new work in performance, installation, film, publication and digital art.
- Tour existing work for children and adults across the UK and internationally.
- Carry out research and development with participants of all ages (people aged under 3 to over 80) through free creative workshops and activities, which then informs the work we make.
- Create new publications, some free, that are designed to share the way we make work with a wide readership.
- Create platforms for debate and conversation with our peers, artists and audiences such as websites, microsites and online forums.
- Develop new forms of collaborative partnerships particularly with the venues where we present our work.
- Develop new ways of evaluating, with our audiences, artists and partners, what the impact of our work is.
- Be sustainable, both financially and environmentally, understanding our role in the creative and natural ecologies.
So as you can see, your money goes a long way.
If you are a trust or foundation, public sector funder, corporate or individual who would like to find out more about how you can invest in our work please contact Claire Lee, Development Director or call 020 7922 2988.
We would like to thank all our funders who have made our work possible.